- PhD in Linguistics - PUC / São Paulo
- Master in Speech Therapy - PUC / São Paulo
- Voice Specialist by CEV - Voice Studies Center, São Paulo
- EPTV Speech Therapist - Campinas - Rede Globo's TV channel station affiliate for 21 years
- UOL Speech Therapist - (Web News, Sport and Entertainment) for 8 years
- Lecturer in Media Trainings
- Bachelor of Arts / Portuguese - PUCCAMP
- Author of more than 10 children's books
- Cotes C; Ferreira, L.P. Gesture in television news - DeSignis Journal, 3. Los Gestos – Sentidos y Prácticas. Barcelona: Gedisa editorial, October / 2002. p.143 – 157. ISSN: 1578 - 4223.
EPTV (Rede Globo's TV channel station affiliate - Campinas)
Training of reporters and presenters in professional voice use focusing in telejournalism since 1998. Voice, diction, intonation, posture, gestures and facial expressions.
UOL (São Paulo)
Web reporter trainer since 2011.
Communication Agencies / Media Training
Speaker. Service provider for the following companies: InPress, Andreoli, Entrelinhas and Edelman Significa.
- Best Master's Thesis in Voice - awarded by the Brazilian Speech Therapy Society - 2001
- Finalist in the Social Entrepreneur Award - sponsored by Folha de São Paulo and Schwab Foundation - 2009
- Finalist of Projeto Generosidade (Generosity Project) / Editora Globo / Época News - 2010
- Finalist Prize winner for Cultura Viva (Live Culture) / Ministry of Culture - 2010
- Finalist Award of Ações Inclusivas (Inclusive Actions) / State Department of People with Disabilities / São Paulo - 2011